Four Sales is one of the country’s top four estate sales firms and Inc. magazine has ranked Four Sales on its sixth annual Inc. 500|5000, an exclusive ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies. The list represents the most comprehensive look at the most important segment of the economy—America’s independent entrepreneurs.
Daniel Sanders, President of Four Sales, didn’t feel the company’s website was attracting enough of his target audience, he also didn’t think that the visitors they were getting were on the site long enough to convert into leads.
Our client also knew that all of the search traffic looking for “estate sale” was going to a larger website that offered this service on a subscription basis while enjoying most of the online search engine traffic. Daniel wanted to attract more search traffic to his website and asked us to recommend a solution.
Once we completed our audit of the Four Sales’ online presence, we recommended an upgraded website that was customized on the WordPress platform. We developed a custom sales database platform, also developed on WordPress, that linked to the site and allowed Four Sales to upload and control all of their current and future sales data. The functionality included:
- A sales event post template page to display sale events dynamically.
- Design a database to fetch sales event data to populate sales event template. Integrate a calendar date plugin for each sales event date. Create multiple sections including:
- Address w/ Map
- Print functionality
- Social Media share buttons
- Create and design YouTube video player.
- Develop functionality that allowed batch upload of featured photos for each event.
- Create a “Ask A Question” form page.
We also developed a customized review system that allows the firm to gather positive reviews from their customers. COGO also worked with Four Sales to develop content that helps convert visitors to leads and develop and post weekly blog content for the company. As part of our strategy for Daniel and his firm, we optimized the new website for relevant searches related to their estate sale services.
- Four Sales now ranks for over 45 first page search terms
- Website traffic has increased by 36%
- Their enhanced website presence now generates 10 new leads per week
- In 2017, there were over 300 online form conversions from the website