Nomadic Display has a long-standing reputation as one of the best and most experienced companies in the exhibit industry. For 35 years, Nomadic Display has been a leading producer of custom modular and portable display solutions, exhibit graphics, trade show rentals, events and mobile presentations.
COGO was engaged to develop and manage a comprehensive social media outreach program for Nomadic Display. The campaign showed that Nomadic Display’s viral growth grew from month to month and the consistent outreach helped them build top-of-mind brand awareness, establish thought leader and expert status in the industry, build a community of followers that can influence buying decision, drive traffic to the website, and generate leads.
- Klout score (measure of social media influence) increased from 18 to 48
- Social media referred 3,103 visits to the website, up by 50.92% over the prior year
- Increased Facebook fan base by 14% over prior year
- Tripled engagement ‘actions’ over prior year by +659 (‘action’s include a combination of Likes, Shares, Comments)
- Facebook referred 444 visits to the website, up by 15%
- Increased Twitter followers by +206 or 27%
- Engagement doubled over same period the prior year (Sept-Oct).
- Increased followers by +165 or 44% over the prior year
- LinkedIn referred 1,936 visits to the website, comprising 62.39% of all social visits and up by 60% over the prior year.