Today’s websites are more about marketing and attracting the right visitors than about the design of the website. If you want to drive more traffic to your online business, it is crucial that you focus your efforts and budget on analyzing your audience. In order to drive the right traffic to your site it’s important to get involved in proactively engaging with your audience (via comments, webinars, videos, blog posts, etc).
Here are some other tips:
– One can’t simply send a bunch of traffic to a site and expect success. What happens after the click? Google is looking at the whole picture.
– Good marketers understand that they have to engage with their target markets to have success.
– Marketing isn’t complicated. If you want more leads, you have to attract more visitors and increase your website’sconversion rate. That’s it.
Well, how do you increase your web conversion rate? Answer: Creative content and distribution + calls to actions + closing leads = happy and/or repeat customers.
By conversion, we mean subscriptions, downloads, orders or whatever you’ve set as your conversion goal. There are several reasons people choose to take action, most of which can be distilled into three main points:
- They need it right now
- They have the money for it
- They trust you at the moment
Tip: HubSpot is an inbound marketing and sales platform, a type of conversion machine, that you can tie your website into to help you attract visitors, convert leads, close customers, and understand the numbers.
A small tweak in your strategy can often times make a big impact on your reach and conversion numbers.
This blog was compiled by our staff writers. If you are looking for a solid inbound marketing strategy, contact us today for a free consultation, we are here to help! Follow @cogomojo on Twitter, the COGO Interactive Company Page on LinkedIn, and subscribe to our blog, for more tips and resources. Thank you for reading! Your support is very much appreciated.