Image courtesy of Social Ninja.
LinkedIn is at the top! Why is this tool one of the greatest for your marketing?
LinkedIn operates the world’s largest professional network on the Internet with more than 313 million members in over 200 countries and territories. LinkedIn is a powerful platform for establishing your personal brand, but only if you take the time to learn it, optimize it and use it!
Read below for 5 simple reasons why you should use LinkedIn for your professional development and growth. These points are detailed more in a great article by Anthony Juliano:
· LinkedIn’s audience is focused on work, not play.
· Not overwhelmed with photos or videos means more focus on words & content.
· Less activity overall equates to less noise – a better chance for you to stand out.
· Unlike Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter, LinkedIn won’t likely lead you down a rabbit hole or suck you in for hours scrolling through people’s updates.
· No “wall” and no “tagging” means you have control over your message.
No single social platform will define your personal brand and clarify the unique value that you bring to an organization as well as LinkedIn, and then let’s you connect with link minded people in a professional, organized manner.
If you don’t know how to get started on LinkedIn, click this link, about using LinkedIn for your social media marketing tactics, which should help.
This blog was researched by our staff writers. If you are looking for a solid inbound marketing strategy, contact us today for a free consultation; we are here to help! Follow @cogomojo on Twitter, the COGO Interactive Company Page on LinkedIn, or subscribe to our blog for more tips and resources. Thank you for reading! Your support is appreciated.