It’s a whole new ball game in today’s sales race. Top producers from all over the business landscape have learned how to tap into the power of prospecting and social selling on LinkedIn. In today’s competitive market, B2B sales pros are overwhelmed and learning that building a prospect list is becoming more difficult.
Buyers are more knowledgeable, better informed, and savvier in how they gather research to make a buying decision. Now, more than ever, it’s time to understand and leverage social selling to help business development pros meet this challenge.
Attend one of our three workshops near Tysons Corner, VA:
No matter your level of experience using LinkedIn, you will leave with a blueprint of actionable steps that will produce immediate and measurable results. Learn how to develop a system that will produce a steady stream of sales leads that will help create your best year ever!
In the interactive, 2-hour, session you will learn how to:
- Attract maximum attention and get the most out of LinkedIn Company & Showcase pages
- Drive more targeted traffic to your company’s website
- Target your posts to specific audiences
- Leverage Recommendations
- Use LinkedIn posts to gather feedback on marketing questions
- Optimize your personal and company profiles so you’re found in Google searches
- Capitalize on LinkedIn’s powerful advertising and sponsorship opportunities
- Cultivate thought leadership by sharing company news with your LinkedIn audience
- Implement the best practices of LinkedIn’s most successful corporate users
- Differentiate your brand and become an influencer using LinkedIn’s Publishing platform
- Reach thousands by automatically feeding your blog post to your preferred Groups
- Track and measure the results
Who should attend? Marketing, sales, and business professionals who are ready and eager to learn how to leverage this powerful marketing platform and take their sales and marketing and their personal brand results to the next level.
As a BONUS, attendees will receive our “LinkedIn To Go Success Kit” containing tip sheets, session notes, a content calendar template, resources list, and a webinar recording from Peg McDermott that will provide the next steps to maximize your success after the seminar.
Click here to read our reviews.
[tweetthis]Wow! You Learned and Gained Whaaat in the LinkedIn Seminars?[/tweetthis]